Jottings By An Employer's Lawyer

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Texas View from the Other Side of the Docket: Texas Employee Rights Blog


A long time friend, and sometimes adversary, Danny Wash of Waco,  has entered the world of employment law blogging with Texas Employee Rights. He joins at least two others that I follow that also write from the employee's perspective, both oddly enough from the city where I practiced law for more than 20 years, San Antonio --  Chris Mckinney's HR Lawyers Blog and  and Tom Crane's San Antonio Employment Law Blog.

Besides adding some geographical diversity, I know Danny also has an interest in technology and if we are lucky will mix that in as well. For example, probably unknown to him, he is the reason that rather than use two monitors (which I tried and was not very pleased with) I moved to one very large monitor and with the program Splitview, found I accomplished the same thing, much better.
Much different than when I started this blog, there are many more voices in this particular niche of the blogosphere. I can't think of any better way to stay current in our field.


Comments: Post a Comment

An Affiliate of the Law.com Network


From the Law.com Newswire

[about RSS] Law.com Privacy Policy
Google
WWW Jottings