Jottings By An Employer's Lawyer

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

If It's Wednesday, Watch Your Eyes


I am finally catching up on some of the stories I wasn't reading while on vacation, and here's another one, very timely if you're reading this on Wednesday, even though it was posted two weeks ago. It's from the good folks at Lynch Ryan their blog, Workers' Comp Insider: Eye safety and eye health on the job.

The reference to Wednesday -- more eye injuries occur on the job on that day than any other.

There are not many things that I am more squeamish about than my eyes (I could never wear contacts; thank goodness for lasik). According to the story, 2,000 people a day suffer eye injuries. Ouch!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

An Affiliate of the Law.com Network


From the Law.com Newswire

[about RSS] Law.com Privacy Policy
Google
WWW Jottings