Jottings By An Employer's Lawyer

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Five Years - And Still Posting


Although I must say at a much slower pace it seems.

On the occasion of Jottings By an Employer's Lawyer's 5th birthday (you can read my first post here), let me once again give my thanks to all who have stopped by and read one or more posts. Too often the blog gets neglected and sometimes it can be a down right pain to think I ought to post something, but I still do enjoy it and find if nothing else, it helps me to continue to stay current and hopefully on top of our ever developing field of law.

Having 5 years worth of public writings available is sometimes humbling, as witnessed by my post immediately below on my initial thoughts on the Supreme Court's decision in Arbaugh, but the good thing about staying around is that I at least get the chance to self-correct.


Comments: Post a Comment

An Affiliate of the Law.com Network


From the Law.com Newswire

[about RSS] Law.com Privacy Policy
Google
WWW Jottings