Jottings By An Employer's Lawyer

Monday, November 07, 2005

The Habit of Blogging


Is as easily lost as other "good" habits it seems. After going for more than two years with consistent postings, I seem to have fallen "out of the habit" since early this fall. Although there are, as always, excuses for why, ultimately it proves little more than that I am indeed a creature of habit. And once a habit is "lost", inertia is difficult to overcome. And since I am writing this in a lovely cottage deep in the wine country (with a 'borrowed' wireless connection that is none too strong) it is unlikely that this is the week I will regain it.

But will all good intentions on my return to Austin next week, hopefully I will restart the"blogging habit." In the meantime, I will be fortifying my resolve at the various wineries in Sonoma and Napa, plus speaking on Thursday at the LEAP Seminar at the Silverado Resort.

Cheers.


An Affiliate of the Law.com Network


From the Law.com Newswire

[about RSS] Law.com Privacy Policy
Google
WWW Jottings